Develop a new generation of data literate business leaders.
Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialized in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 4000 seller partners, 16 million products, 7M active customers and 50M unique visitors per month, ManoMano is a disruptor of online home improvement, DIY and gardening across 6 countries: France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
ManoMano was valued at $2.6 billion and reached Unicorn status in July 2021 after $725 million raised 8 years after its creation.
ManoMano also works for the pros with ManoManoPro, a unique platform designed to make life easier and free building craftsmen from their daily constraints. Currently, in France, Spain and Italy, the BtoB activity saves craftsmen time by revolutionizing their purchasing processes.
We currently are more than 900 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 3 offices (Paris, Bordeaux and Barcelona).
As a DIY European leader, we have a strong mission: we are free to invent a sustainable future and committed to build it today; together with our employees, partners and customers we are hands-on to improve our homes for tomorrow.
We are free to invent a sustainable future because we have the freedom to decide on the course of our business: we are trend-setters, and we want to be the builders of a more sustainable, exciting and living future.
We are committed to building it today because there is an emergency regarding our planet. Together with our employees, partners and customers we are part of an ecosystem: the more we embark, the more it will lead to an enhanced impact.
We are hands-on because we are doers and committed builders, it's in our DNA. Make our homes better for tomorrow is at the heart of our business, at the heart of our lives and one of the biggest levers of positive impact on people's carbon footprint.
People are at the heart of ManoMano's culture around our 3 core values: boldness, ingenuity and responsibility. At ManoMano, we bet on passionate and innovative people! Are you looking for a great environment to grow professionally and personally? Join us in this tremendous adventure!
The Responsible Offer team was created in 2021 with the ambition to help users find the most responsible products on ManoMano. The team workstreams are structured around 4 main topics :
* Collect more information about the products being sold on ManoMano
* Evaluate the level of responsibility of our offer throughout different mechanisms and build a responsible selection
* Make sure our responsible offer is well visible on site and find mechanisms to enhance its visibility
* Expand our responsible offer by onboarding new marchants with an adapted offer
* Carbon Score project coordination :
- Conduct carbon scores analysis using SQL language
- Design and update carbon scores dashboard using SQL language
* Sustainable data collection
Support our Sustainability Data Manager in its daily duties:
- Coordinate the sustainability data collection process | Coordination with multiple teams engaging efforts to collect data from our merchants
- Work closely with the Product Information Management team to bring value on our product pages
- Enrich the list of our sustainable attributes for all ManoMano platforms (Uk, It, De, Fr, Es)
- Evaluate the level of responsibility of our catalog and conduct analyses on specific merchants
* Merchandising and promotion
Support our Digital Project Manager in its daily duties:
- Build selections of responsible products to be activated on ManoMano (commercial operations, playlists etc)
- Propose new features to make sustainable products more visible and attractive
- Collaborate with our Comms / Advice teams to develop content related to sustainability
* Data & Analytics
- Conduct analysis on ManoMano's catalog using SQL language
* Market intelligence
- Help the team be aware of all initiatives related to sustainability in the retail / e-commerce industry: spot new initiatives, analyze their performance and share them with key internal stakeholders
- Help the team identify best in class brands operating in our sector (brands highly committed on sustainability)
- Attend conferences about sustainability and share main insights with the team
* Side projects
- The candidate can also be asked to work on other projects (not listed here) and/or develop its own initiatives
- Strong interest in sustainability - you are looking for a job that is impact oriented and are up to date with corporate/market news related to sustainability (via press review, conferences etc)
- You are solution and result-oriented and you respond effectively to deadlines
- You have strong business and strategic senses
- You are able to manage a project on your own | we are looking for a candidate able to work with a strong level of autonomy and sense of responsibility
- You are curious and able to bring new ideas/initiatives to the team
- You have strong analytical skills: you have already used SQL or you are keen to learn at ManoMano | you are able to build excel dashboards
- You have a strong Interest in tech environment, retail and e-commerce
- You have excellent professional skills in English
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in addressing sustainability/climate issues (consulting, etc)
- Fluency in any other language than English will be highly considered
3 interviews + 1 case study
- 1st interview with the seller sustainability data manager | 30-45 minutes
- 2nd interview with another member of the team (+ presentation of the case study) | 30-45 minutes
- 3rd interview with the manager of the responsible offer team | 30 minutes
The job offers published on this Career Portal have been carefully selected by ALBERT SCHOOL and its partner companies in order to offer you the best work-study experience.
Each offer is complementary to the master's curriculums.
Our team carries out a pre-selection of the best candidates for our privileged partners for their offers. ALBERT SCHOOL accompanies the candidates in their recruitment process.