Develop a new generation of data literate business leaders.
Aerospace, Defense & Cybersecurity
Thales is a world leader in high technology, with more than 81,000 employees on every continent. The Group invests in digital and deep tech innovations - big data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, cybersecurity and quantum - to build a future of trust, essential to the development of our societies, by placing people at the heart of decision-making.
- Looking for a work-study program for a Master 1 or Master 2 in an engineering or business school related to corporate digital strategy and data?
- Would you like to expand your knowledge of data?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Do you already have knowledge of digital law or would you like to develop it further?
- Are you proactive and a driving force behind organizational change?
Your rigor, desire and ability to organize are assets that will help you succeed in this superb new opportunity.
1. Data protection
- Piloting RGPD solicitations around the function's data processing: monitoring and creating new data processing sheets, monitoring and updating current sheets, monitoring "privacy requests", ...
- Review of inventories and monitoring of quarterly personal data reports for the Group entities concerned
- Updating of tools with validated processing files for each entity's local and group tools, in coordination with data protection referents and correspondents.
- Reflection on the industrialization of processes for monitoring the function's RGPD activities
2. Around data quality & data cleansing of all function data
- Work with the group function data manager to implement data quality processes for the function's data
- Monitor and carry out cleansing activities in part
- Contribute to the development of the Data Stewards community
3. Data management
- Contribution to the creation and updating of Data Policies within the Sales & Marketing functions
- The drafting of guides and guidelines to define the various processes in detail
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of a communication strategy to evangelize and raise awareness of data quality issues among teams.
4. Supporting the group function data manager in his activities
- Participation in various bodies
- Preparing visual aids
- Steering and monitoring activities
- Engineering or business school student with a specialization in data required
- Advanced level in Excel and Office pack required
- Proposal force
The job offers published on this Career Portal have been carefully selected by ALBERT SCHOOL and its partner companies in order to offer you the best work-study experience.
Each offer is complementary to the master's curriculums.
Our team carries out a pre-selection of the best candidates for our privileged partners for their offers. ALBERT SCHOOL accompanies the candidates in their recruitment process.