With over 67 million customers and sales of 75.8 billion euros in 2021, Generali is one of the world's leading insurance and asset management companies. As a responsible insurer, we place sustainability at the heart of our strategy.
The Investments department is responsible for implementing the investment strategy, ALM asset/liability management and SAA for Generali France's general assets, centralized management of Generali France's units of account, reporting, financial control and participation in the Plan process.
- You will participate in the development of the data strategy within the investment department.
- You will participate in the maintenance and evolution of our Neoxam Data Hub IS (definition of user needs, formalization of business requirements, participation in application development, acceptance testing, delivery and post-delivery support).
- You will contribute to our business intelligence roadmap for the maintenance and evolution of our investment data warehouse by formalizing requirements, identifying the most suitable data modeling in agreement with the IT department, providing functional support data for IT developments and reviewing deliverables before going live.
- You will participate in the data quality activities of our information systems by ensuring the formalization of controls and their deployment.
- You exploit investment data through our reporting tools to produce reports for end-users.
- You are preparing a BAC + 4 / BAC +5 in an engineering school in the field of data, or market finance
- You have knowledge of databases and database management (SQL/PL-SQL).
- You have knowledge of object-oriented programming languages (knowledge of Pyhton/R is a plus).
- You are informed about the main financial instruments (Bonds, Equities) and market finance in general.
- You have a fluent level of written, read and spoken English (B2 minimum).
- You're a good listener and put a premium on understanding the needs of users and colleagues.
- You have a good team spirit and want to gradually increase your skills.
Joining us means :
- join a dynamic company that places innovation and sustainability at the heart of its strategy
- take on challenges, show initiative and organize your work in hybrid mode
- build your career and develop your skills
- nurture each other's differences in a company that takes concrete action to promote diversity, equity and inclusion
- have the opportunity to get involved with our foundation, The Human Safety Net, to support vulnerable people and participate in the positive impact we generate.
To find out more, visit our website.