Develop a new generation of data literate business leaders.
Banking / Finance
Edmond deRothschild is an investment firm of conviction, founded on the idea that wealth should be used to build tomorrow. It specializes in private banking and asset management. Serving an international clientele of families, entrepreneurs and institutional investors, the Group is also present in Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Real Estate and Fund Services.
Founded in 1953, the Group has CHF 158 billion in assets under management, 2,500 employees and 29 offices worldwide.
From September 2023
The Client & Business Activity Department (CBA), reporting to the General Management of Banque Privée Edmond deRothschild France, groups together the support activities for the Private Banking Front Office.
As part of the implementation of the new "Sustainable Finance" regulations, Private Banking is leading a strategic project to integrate ESG requirements. Data is a fundamental issue for Sustainable Finance, with the collection of investors' wishes and the emergence of extra-financial indicators for financial products.
As a member of the Front Projects team, you will be involved in this project, helping to develop the reporting sent to the Bank's customers to include the extra-financial (ESG) indicators of their investments. You will be supported by internal teams to understand the issues involved:
- Sustainable Finance regulations (Taxonomy, SFDR, MIFID2)
- Extra-financial data on financial products that the Bank needs to monitor, analyze, consolidate and report on (e.g.: ESG data architecture in systems)
- Understanding data architecture, particularly extra-financial data
- Development of a new ESG report for customers, in conjunction with the various stakeholder teams (Management, Marketing, Compliance, Legal, etc.).
- Dashboard design :
o For each reporting indicator, identify the relevant data and sources (databases, tables, fields, etc.).
o Data processing: determination of processing and management rules to build the desired indicators
o Simulations on real cases
o Formalization of data flow mapping to produce this reporting
o Participation in drafting technical specifications for IT teams
- Follow-up of development work with the project team
- Support for project management and information systems teams during acceptance phases
- In addition to reporting, you may be called upon to produce business analyses based on the extrafinancial (ESG) data of our customers' portfoliosThis list is not exhaustive and may evolve according to profile and needs.
During this assignment, you will interact with other Private Banking professions (Legal, Compliance, Marketing, Management, etc.)The nature of the assignment will enable you - in addition - to understand the following subjects:
- Architecture of a bank's databases and product repositories
- Project management and coordination of the work of various teams (Legal, IT, Business, Marketing, etc.).
- Impact of ESG regulations on a bank's business and customer relations
- You are a student with 3 to 5 years' higher education at a business/engineering school or university
- You are comfortable with data mining, including SQL and databases
- You have a general command of Pack Office software, particularly advanced Excel functions.
- Understanding/knowledge of Sustainable Finance regulations (MiF2 Review, Taxonomy, SFDR) is a plus.
- You demonstrate initiative and autonomy
- You're known for your good interpersonal skills
- Required qualities: thoroughness, curiosity, interest in ESG issues and the Private Banking sector
- Perfect command of French and English
- You already have a first significant experience in Data in the banking sector
- Type of contract: sandwich course
- Workplace: Paris 08 Edmond de Rothschild (France) has signed an agreement to promote the integration and continued employment of disabled workers.
The job offers published on this Career Portal have been carefully selected by ALBERT SCHOOL and its partner companies in order to offer you the best work-study experience.
Each offer is complementary to the master's curriculums.
Our team carries out a pre-selection of the best candidates for our privileged partners for their offers. ALBERT SCHOOL accompanies the candidates in their recruitment process.