Develop a new generation of data literate business leaders.
Banking / Finance
An investment house of conviction founded on the idea that wealth should be used to build tomorrow, Edmond de Rothschild specializes in private banking and asset management. Serving an international clientele of families, entrepreneurs and institutional investors, the Group is also present in Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Real Estate and Fund Services.
The resolutely family-owned nature of Edmond de Rothschild gives it the independence it needs to propose bold strategies and long-term investments rooted in the real economy. Founded in 1953, the Group has CHF 158 billion in assets under management, 2,500 employees and 29 offices worldwide.
From September 2023
The Client & Business Activity Department (CBA), reporting to the General Management of Banque Privée Edmond deRothschild France, groups together the support activities for Private Banking bankers.
You will work in the "Front Project" department and contribute to studies, diagnostics and business reporting for General Management. You will analyze data relating to Private Banking prospects/customers along various dimensions:
- Profiles: professional & personal situation, age, sector, segmentation, risk/sustainability profile, assets, etc.
- Behavior and use of the Bank's products and services: nature of investments, use of services (asset management, banking, digital, etc.).
- Financial dimension: outstandings, profitability, etc.
- Marketing: measuring the performance of actions and their commercial impact
o Direct prospecting of Front teams
o Communication campaigns: information, reporting
o Digital or physical events: conferences, cocktail parties, etc.
- Understanding the architecture between different data sources (CRM, finance department systems, etc.)
- Data extraction and cleansing: cross-reference data from different sources, identify joins, collect and define cleansing rules, identify the scope of analysis, etc.
- Data quality management: analyze and suggest ways of improving data quality and relevance
- Data processing and interpretation: create dashboards/graphs and reports to help understand customer profiles and make decisions- Formalize reporting tools: present trends/constraints, comment on results, suggest areas for improvement.
- Suggest ways of automating data extraction and processing, and industrializing the production of the study carried out. This list is not exhaustive and may evolve according to profile and needs.
During this assignment, you will be required to interact with other Private Banking professions (IT, Management Control, Marketing, Business lines, etc.).
The nature of the mission will enable you - in addition - to grasp the following subjects:
- Architecture of a bank's databases and customer repositories
- The different stages and dimensions of customer relations
- You are a student with 3 to 5 years' higher education at a business/engineering school or university
- You are at ease with data mining, including SQL and databases- You have a good command of Pack Office tools in general, particularly the advanced functions of Excel.
- Required qualities: rigor, curiosity, initiative, autonomy
- You are recognized for your interpersonal skills - You have an interest in customer knowledge, marketing and the Private Banking sector
- Perfect command of French and English
- You already have a first significant experience in Data in the banking sector
- Type of contract: sandwich course
- Workplace: Paris 08Edmond de Rothschild (France) has signed an agreement to promote the integration and continued employment of disabled workers.
The job offers published on this Career Portal have been carefully selected by ALBERT SCHOOL and its partner companies in order to offer you the best work-study experience.
Each offer is complementary to the master's curriculums.
Our team carries out a pre-selection of the best candidates for our privileged partners for their offers. ALBERT SCHOOL accompanies the candidates in their recruitment process.