Discover Albert School's International BBA program!
The world's first data-driven business school offers its students a 4-year program of academic and professional experiences at top international universities: the International Bachelor in Business Administration.
Designed to train tomorrow's leaders, Albert School's International BBA offers students a unique international experience.
Thanks to our partnerships with a selection of the world's leading universities, our students can go abroad for 6 to 12 months on one or more academic exchanges. The 3rd year of the International BBA also includes a compulsory 6-month internship abroad.
Let's take a closer look at the advantages of a BBA and the opportunities it opens up.
Introducing Albert School's International BBA:
Albert School's International BBA is the ideal choice for students wishing to prepare for an exciting international career in business. Our program emphasizes the practical application of theoretical knowledge and the use of data to make strategic business decisions. Subjects covered include finance, marketing, strategy, data and mathematics.
One of the main assets of our BBA is the possibility for students to do a university exchange abroad during their 4 years of study.
Thanks to our global network of university partners, our students can choose from a wide selection of prestigious destinations, including
- HEC Montréal HEC Montréal: combine the excitement of an Anglo-Saxon campus with North American academic excellence. Extend your data & business career by immersing yourself in one of Canada's most prestigious universities.
- Babson College in Massachusetts: the effervescence of an American campus blended with the culture of excellence and professionalization distilled at Albert School. Practice your business know-how on business deep dives with international students from all over the world.
- University of Technology Sydney A hub of innovation, creativity and collaboration. With its prime location in the heart of Sydney, this university offers a dynamic environment conducive to academic and personal fulfillment. You can explore cutting-edge programs, benefit from modern facilities and enjoy a rich and diverse student life.
- Griffith College in Ireland: discover one of Ireland's most prestigious institutions, close to the tech giants who have their European headquarters in Dublin: Apple, AirBnb, Google, Facebook, ...
- Solbridge in South Korea: an exceptional educational experience in a stimulating multicultural setting. With world-renowned international professors, academic programs focused on international business and entrepreneurship, and opportunities for internships and exchanges abroad, you'll be able to develop your professional skills while immersing yourself in Korean culture.
- Monash in Malaysia: a world-class academic setting in a vibrant multicultural environment. With varied study programs, state-of-the-art facilities and a renowned faculty, you'll benefit from a top-quality education. What's more, the university's strategic location in Kuala Lumpur will enable you to discover Malaysia's rich culture and economic opportunities.
- Australia: RMIT & Monash
- Spain : EAE Business School, EDEM, Universidad Loyola
- Viet Nam: RMIT
- and many more...
This enables them to gain invaluable international experience, broaden their cultural horizons and deepen their practical knowledge of business in a global context.
In addition to academic exchanges, Albert School's International BBA offers top-notch teaching by professors from France's leading business schools and universities (HEC, Polytechnique, ENS, Sciences Po, Ecole Centrale...), internship opportunities, hands-on projects focused on using data to solve complex, real-world open problems, and personalized coaching to help students develop their leadership skills and realize their full potential. Students also have the opportunity to complete a 6-month internship abroad to develop their international professional experience.
What is a BBA?
The Bachelor in Business Administration is a 4-year degree that prepares students for a career in business. It provides a solid foundation of knowledge in key areas such as finance, marketing, management, human resources and strategy. The BBA program is distinguished by its hands-on approach, focusing on the development of leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills. The International BBA program embodies the Albert School's DNA around the two pillars of business & math and data.
The advantages of a BBA
The BBA offers many advantages to students wishing to enter the world of business. Firstly, it offers exceptional versatility, enabling students to acquire transferable skills in a variety of professional fields. With an in-depth knowledge of business fundamentals, BBA graduates are ready to meet the challenges of today's economic environment and tomorrow's issues. With its strong data focus, Albert School trains the leaders of tomorrow's economy, particularly in professions that do not yet exist.
What's more, the BBA prepares students for an international career thanks to its integrated international dimension. The experience of an academic exchange abroad enables students to develop an in-depth understanding of different cultures, strengthen their language skills and broaden their global professional network. These elements have become essential in a world where globalization is omnipresent.
Albert School's International BBA is the best springboard to an international professional career, thanks to academic experiences at the world's best universities and an unforgettable human experience for success in a global business environment.
Thanks to our innovative approach and data-driven curriculum, our graduates are ready to face the business challenges of today and tomorrow.
Contact us today to open the doors to your professional future and explore the unlimited opportunities the Albert School BBA has to offer.